By using the Service, you agree to comply with these Terms. Additionally, when using a portion of the Service, you agree to conform to any applicable posted guidelines for such Service, which may change from time to time. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing these Terms from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guideline, or any subsequent changes thereto or become unhappy with Farmers market Kenya (FMK) in any way, your only choice is to immediately discontinue use of the service.
By joining, liking or registering, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
1. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it. More specifically, you are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via the Service.
2. The FMK Website and Content available through the Website may contain links to other third party websites which are completely unrelated to FMK. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies. FMK makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third Party Website, and your linking to any other websites is completely at your own risk and FMK disclaims all liability thereto.
3. You also hereby grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Website. The foregoing license to each user granted by you terminates once you remove or delete such Content from the Website.
4. FMK does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and FMK expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user Content.
5. FMK may also terminate a user’s access to the Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a user submission removed from the Website more than twice.
6. FMK offers a service known as “Premium Featured Ads” where users may pay a non-refundable fee to have their ads posted in selected locations on the Website, thus potentially increasing an ads’ visibility. In order to purchase a Premium Featured Ad, you may be required to transmit certain information through a third party service provider,
7. FMK will ban any users who use this page to post any goods or services that are “not related to farming” in any way.
8. Farmers Market Kenya (FMK) is not responsible for any transactions, between any buyer and/or sellers . We advice you to carry out due diligence before any transactions
9. FMK does not buy any good or services .We only facilitate the exchange of goods and services.
10. FMK is not responsible for any legal consequences that may arise as a dispute between any concerned parties involved. All parties agree to settle the disputes in the courts of the Land of Kenya as governed by the prevailing law.
11. You agree to observe the laws of the Kenyan government
12. FMK will ban any users who use this page to stalk, threaten, use abusive language, or violate the laws of Kenya or any governing laws applicable.
13. Users will not have access to the page in violation of the Terms of Service or any other applicable law.
14. FMK reserves the right to accept or ban any user of the website at any time without notification.
15. FMK reserves the right to delete any posts or comment deemed to violate the terms of service without notice.
16. FMK reserves the right to use the posts and comments on the website to market and conduct market research.
17. FMK reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of use without any prior notification to the user.
18. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for and must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will FMK be liable in any way for the Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content listed, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content that relate to the list shown below.
1. Content that is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or other rights, or harms or could harm minors in any way;
2. Posts that are not associated with a farm produce, service or any other non-farm related product or service
3. Any goods or services without a full description price and Picture.
4. Request for monetary or other assistance including but not limited to funeral expenses, harambees for any cause etc.
5. Posts from other social media pages or elsewhere on the internet.
6. Political posts of any kind and Posts that promote any discrimination.
7. Post that promote Illegal activity as defined by the laws of Kenya.
8. Posts that harass, degrade, intimidate or are hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
9. Posts that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
10. Posts that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an FMK employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
11. A post that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes “bait and switch” offer;
12. A post that constitutes or contains “pyramid schemes,” “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
13. Posts that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
14. Posts that collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
15. Post Content that is outside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
16. Post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple metropolitan areas;
17. Post that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.